Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blogging Beginnings

Welcome to my blog! This is my first post of my new blog! I began it to keep the parents of my students informed to the happenings of our classroom and to share education ideas. I hope you enjoy my blog and find it helpful in your own classroom!

A little bit about me: This year (2011-2012) is my fourth year teaching third grade and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I graduated from the University of Kansas in 2008 with my teaching degree and began teaching in Gardner, Kansas (just south of Kansas City). We are a mid-sized district with 6 elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school. It is wonderful to have the small-town feel so close to a bigger city. My husband and I enjoy Blazer football games on Friday nights in the fall and walks around town when the weather allows for it.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment