Saturday, February 1, 2014

Which Team Will Win? Super Bowl 2014

Who are you predicting will win the 2014 Super Bowl? I asked my third graders to make a prediction and decorate a helmet to show their vote. I think some of my students chose the Denver Broncos to win because they are neighbors to the west. Others have just heard more about the Broncos because the Chiefs play them twice a year. I have a student who moved to Kansas from Washington state, so she is definitely rooting for the Seahawks, along with a couple other classmates.
We will see who wins tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rooting for Denver, how about you?

    If you will send me your email, I send you the directions on how to get a link to your blog when you make a comment. It makes it easier for bloggers to get to your blog to comment. :D
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Happy to find another 3rd grade teacher!
    I'm not rooting for anyone. I'm a Dallas fan and they've been out of it. I'll be watching just to see the commercials and Bruno Mars perform.
    Carrie
    Anchored in 3rd Grade

    ReplyDelete