Wondering what you can make as gifts for Mothers' Day? How about one-of-a-kind bookmarks!
Follow these easy steps:
1. Have each student lay on the ground like this:
2. Print each picture on cardstock and cut them out:
3. Glue them onto colorful cardstock with a "Jump into a good book! Happy Mothers' Day 2012!" note:
4. Cut them out and laminate them. I also had my 3rd graders sign their names in cursive so their moms could have their handwriting on their bookmarks:
5. Punch a hole in near the students' hands on the bookmark. Run some string through the hole to complete the bookmark:
7. Finished products!!