Tuesday, June 18, 2013

MIA Blogger

Wow! It's been a while since I have written!! I took a couple weeks off to decompress after the school year ended.

Next school year, I am moving back into our actual school building and out of the modular unit that has been my home for the last two years. My class will be a fish/ocean theme and I am SO excited to get started decorating. I have some fishie fabric up on my classroom walls already, but need to liven it up a bit. I have pinned lots of ideas on Pinterest to liven up my fish/ocean theme. More on this later :)

On a personal note, during the first week of June, my husband and I went to California to visit my sister and her family. My niece was being baptized and we are the Godparents of Mila. I also surprised my darling husband with a day at Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment