Friday, October 12, 2012

Monster Week

At the end of year quarter, third graders take Quarter Tests (QTs). These tests assessment them over what they have learned during the quarter as well as preparing them for state assessments in the spring. Because of these tests, our schedule changes a bit. We are on a flex/break week for our StoryTown reading curriculum. So our third grade team decided to infuse a little more fun into reading and math! Welcome to our MONSTER WEEK!

Here are the resources I used from TpT freebies:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Erin, I love the Monster Week idea. I wanted to stop by your blog and let you know that you have been "Boo-ed". Stop by my blog and join the linky fun.
    www.working5to9math.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just BOO-ed you. Stop by my blog to link up!
    Tracey
    Third Grade All Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I am sharing your blog on our Facebook Page! There are so many great ideas and you are obviously a devoted teacher!

    ReplyDelete