- Organize the basement! It is a pit of disarray and needs to be tackled. Our town has a city wide garage sale the first weekend in May and I need to sort through the madness.
- Sleep in!! Should that have been first?!
- Get mentally prepared for assessments. We start Kansas State Assessments the Tuesday we return to school. The kids are prepared academically, we just need to calm their fears of their first state assessment.
- Catch up on blogging and reading blogs
- Make some delicious Pinterest meals & desserts!
- Find awesome resources through TeachersPayTeachers for our fourth quarter indicators. Gotta get those 3rd graders ready for fourth grade and for the coming Common Core next year!
Monday, March 18, 2013
Spring Break Bucket List
I am linking up with Brigid's Daily Lesson Log to write my Spring Break Bucket List!