Friday, July 26, 2013

The Classroom is getting there!

I have been working about one day a week all summer long to get my classroom ready. Each section of the room is starting to come together!

First up, the front of my room! My desk area and my students' mailbox area. There is still some tidying up that needs to be done of course. I am excited about my blue walls! All the bright colors of my fabric and boarders just pop right off the walls and I love it!!


I have some cute fish on each of my cabinets for labels. I love these fish!

Here is the back wall of my classroom. I will have six bulletin boards: writing, Common Core, Social Studies, Jeopardy (starting with Geography in August/September), Science, & Math. They will look much better after I have finished them.

No comments:

Post a Comment