Monday, August 6, 2012

Made It Monday

I'm linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for Made It Monday! For today's Made It Monday, I made boys' & girls' restroom passes and their Secret Service kindness projects.

I picked up a couple hand santizers at the dollar store to make my restroom passes. Then, ripped off the labels to get them a little more fishy! I found cute merman & mermaid cliparts and labels boys'/girls' restroom passes. A little ModgePodge and they are ready to keep germs away starting the first day of school!

Secondly, one of my 3rd grade teammates suggested we try out The Fickle Pickle's Secret Service kindess encouragement project. This activity has been all over Pinterest, so I'm sure many of you have seen it! The students are given a "secret mission" to spread kindness all around them! Instead of making "can't do"/"must do" rules for our classrooms, we are going to talk about what our classroom should look and sound like. This secret service project will help the students understand that they can practice kindness everywhere they are!


2 comments:

  1. Love the hand sanitizer bathroom pass idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Secret Service ideas are so cute! What a great way to foster kindness.

    By the way, I'm hosting a 300 follower giveaway on my blog right now with lots of goodies! Come check it out!

    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete