Sunday, February 5, 2012

What Do You Wish It Would Rain?

After reading Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and The Day It Rained Hearts, our class brainstormed other fun things it could rain in a fictional world. The students filled in the thought "I wish it would rain ___________, because __________________. Then students added an illustration.





I wish it would rain video games because it will be fun to sit on the couch and play them all day.









I wish it would rain video games because video games costs a lot of money and (I'd) get them for free!






I wish it would rain puppies & trampolines because when the puppies fall they will bounce off the trampoline & be safe. I want the puppies to rain because I love puppies.



I wish it would rain dogs because they are so fun to play with and I would get to have my own pet dog.




I wish it would rain guitars because I could jam with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment