Friday, July 20, 2012

Finding Technology Resources


I am so looking forward to my new iPad that is coming in the mail! I am scouring Pinterest for iPad for resources for using the iPad in the classroom. Something very exciting, I am getting a projector adapter along with the iPad so we can all work together and see what is happening. Here are some iPad Pinterest boards:

Also, I'm sure most of you have seen this version of Twitter in the classroom:
Pinned Image
But what about using actual Twitter in the classroom?! A suggestion from The Teachers Corner, is to give your students (or parents) your 'teacher' twitter account URL. Then use this to easily communicate quick reminders about homework or tests. They don't need a twitter account to see your tweets. Also, you can send links to parents and other teacher to information related to what you are teaching. If you are already on Twitter, you might want to check out these articles: The 2012 A-Z List of Educational Twitter Hashtags and 100 Serious Twitter Tips for Academics.


Teaching Blog Addict has a few cool features you should check out. First, TBA has a Pinterest link up area!
Click here to go add your own Pinterest page!
Here's my Pinterest page!

5 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! I would love to get an IPad for my classroom...maybe someday! Love your blog:)
    Tracey
    Third Grade All Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you through the Newbie Blog Hop! I just nominated you for an award! Come on by and pick it up! :o)

    Ashley
    http://inspiredreamandcreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower from the hop! Thank you for the ipad links - I just got one on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check out the Newbie Blog Hop! I love your blog and just started following you. I have also given you an award...head over to my blog to grab it.

    Jen
    Adventures in Mrs. Martin’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. I love your pencil bags! Hop on over and visit my blog!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete