Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to America!

Happy Fourth of July: Treats!
Align Center
Here are some delicious treats while you are wishing America a Happy Birthday...


Patriotic Blueberry, Watermelon, & Feta Flag: This is a fresh, healthy treat to have on the Fourth. Kids & adults alike are going to love this snack. Find the full recipe at wenderly.com


Patriotic Toast: Toast your bread, smear with cream cheese. Create your red stripes with a strawberry jam background and banana white stripes. Finish off with blueberry stars corner. Find the recipe at tasteandtellblog.com


Patriotic Spritzer: A light, refreshing drink with real fruit! Find the recipe at apronstringsblog.com


Strawberry Blueberry Mini-Cheesecake Trifle: Perfect dessert treat on America's birthday! Find this recipe at glorioustreats.com

3 comments:

  1. You are so crafty! I love all that you did for the 4th, especially the star pizzas.

    Your blog is adorable-I love the bookshelf background. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now your newest follower!

    ~Julie
    www.thehipteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on the link party =) Yay for new blogs to follow!

    I to went crazy with new recipes for this 4th! I found a bunch of them on Pinterest!

    Have a good day!

    ~Lisa

    http://mrssmithstudies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete