Saturday, July 21, 2012

Postcard Writing

Hello from the sunny state of California!
It sure is a nice break from the hot, sweaty weather in Kansas. We are averaging a 100* temperature with a heat index around 108*. I am visiting my sister out here and loving seeing the ocean!



Onto the classroom-based part of this post! If I ever travel during the school year, I get a postcard for each student. I mail them before I leave time my traveling location. The students LOVE getting mail addressed to them! Plus, I can model for them how a friendly letter should be written.

3 comments:

  1. It is great connecting with you through the blog hop! Can't wait to explore your blog!!

    Patti
    One Class, One Sound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that photo in Huntington Beach? It looks like our pier. That's where I live. Love your blog!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is HB! I love visiting her and getting away from the Kansas summer heat.

      Delete