I am so excited to have been nominated by Mrs. Slocum from Teachers Don't Steal - They Share! for the One Lovely Blog Award! I absolutely LOVE reading all the teaching blogs out there and I am so happy that others are reading mine and, I hope, getting something useful out of it.
There are only 4 rules to follow once you've received this award :)
1. Follow the person who gave you the award
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 10 new bloggers
4. Share 7 random facts about you
I am passing on the award to the following 10 blogs:
1. Journey of a Substitute Teacher
2. *Teaching Maddeness*
3. 005 Watkins' Way
4. 3rd Grade Sprinkles
5. Mrs. Standford's Class
6. Where Learning Is Fun
7. Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons
8. technology rocks. seriously.
My random facts:
1. I am working to become a better cook. Baking is where my heart is, but you can only survive so long on cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and pie.
2. I met my husband when I was 16. We were high school sweethearts, dated through college, broke up while I was student teaching (we now refer to that as the "intermission" of our relationship ;) And were married in March 2010!
5. Traveling is my favorite thing to do! We try to go to a new place each year and would like to check all 50 states off our "been there" list!